Terms & Conditions
1. No persons under the age of 18 are permitted to attend any events organised by A Haunting Experience.
2. Several locations unsuitable for clients with disabilities. At A Haunting Experience we value all our clients and aim to make as many of our events as accessible as possible. Unfortunately due to the conditions of some sites this is not always feasible and we aim to ensure that safety is paramount.
If you would like any additional information regarding our locations please contact us on 07543 326215
3. Due to restrictions at our locations heavily pregnant women are not allowed on any of our events.
4. Each client will act in a responsible manner and respect the needs of others. You will not cause harm or injury to anyone else or put yourself or anyone else in danger. You will respect the nature of the event and behave accordingly. When leaving the event you will ensure that due to the lateness of the hour you will respect the needs of nearby residents by leaving quietly and quickly.
5. Absolutely no alcohol or drugs are permitted on any event with A Haunting Experience. If anyone appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or is suspected of bringing either alcohol or drugs to the event they will be asked to leave immediately and will not be refunded for any part of monies paid for the event. The staff at A Haunting Experience will use their own discretion and have the ultimate decision to evict anyone whom they consider to be behaving in an inappropriate manner due to alcohol or drugs. – The only exception to this will be on our ghost suppers where a limited amount of alcohol will be available.
8 A Haunting Experience does not allow anyone to smoke or to bring any naked flames to the events. This includes candles and matches. Our mediums will not be using candles for experimental purposes due to the safety hazards.
9. Unless otherwise stated there are no sleeping facilities at our events. We suggest that you bring a comfortable cushion to sit on whilst carrying out vigils or taking breaks.
10. A Haunting Experience will not be liable for any damage or loss to property and personal equipment either on the journey to the event, during the event and on the journey back home from the event. This includes any damage that may be caused by any spiritual or poltergeist activity during the event.
11. Each of our clients must be aware that they attend the events at their own risk. A Haunting Experience accept no liability for any accident/incident/injury to a client however it may be caused. A Haunting Experience attempts to foresee potential problems or hazards in order eliminate them before the event. However, due to the nature of events and locations accidents can still happen. We encourage all our clients to have their own third party public liability insurance. Although A Haunting Experience has its own public liability insurance some of our policies may not be covered due to the fact that some of the location boundaries are beyond the normal public access categories.
12. By accepting and agreeing with these terms and conditions you are further indemnifying the promoters/organisers/individuals from and against all legal liability in respect of any claims, damages, costs, penalties, actions, demands, proceedings, any kind of legal suits, losses or expenses amounted in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or persons, or damage to any property arising from the client’s participation and involvement in the event or activity or premises pertaining to the event.
13. A Haunting Experience accepts no responsibility for clothing, equipment, damage to vehicles, parking fines, or clamping of vehicles. All property and effects belonging to you are your responsibility and we would urge you to protect your property and keep all said articles safe whilst attending the event.
14. There are occasions when events are cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of A Haunting Experience. If these events are cancelled then you will be given a full refund of monies paid for the said event. However, if the event is rescheduled A Haunting Experience may set limitations on any refunds requested. We will endeavour to ensure that every client is made aware of a cancelled event as soon as possible. However, if this has not been possible, A Haunting Experience will not refund any expenses incurred due to the cancellation of an event, this includes travel and hotel expenses.
15. When any part of an event is in the open air it is obviously going to be affected by the weather conditions. Although in very rare circumstances would this have an affect on the event, if it does A Haunting Experience reserves the right to move the event into covered conditions. However, this is very rare and it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that they are wearing appropriate clothing and are protected against the weather.
In the event of severe adverse weather conditions A Haunting Experience reserve the right to cancel an event. As much notice as possible will be given to guests prior to travelling to the event. However, if the weather is such that any member of the A Haunting Experience Team is unable to reach the event then A Haunting Experience will deem the event to be inaccessible and therefore cancelled. This may happen as late as guests travelling en route to the event. A Haunting Experience, will, however, endeavour to ensure that this is the last option taken and will always work towards the event going ahead as planned.
16. A Haunting Experience use responsible and reputable mediums and paranormal investigators on every event. However, they can only offer you their own perspective and this should be considered when deciphering information. You are responsible for making your own decisions about what you are experiencing and act according to your own beliefs not the beliefs of others. A Haunting Experience recognises that statements are the sole opinion of the medium, host, or investigator and not a reflection of A Haunting Experience policies and opinions. There are no guarantees in relation to what is truth and what may be an offered opinion
17. A Haunting Experience hold all their events at locations that have demonstrated paranormal activity witnessed and recorded by others and ourselves. It is impossible to guarantee what activity may occur during an event. This may be minimal or very intense resulting in injury to yourself or your clothing due to paranormal activity. A Haunting Experience accepts no responsibility for whatever may occur as a result of any paranormal activity. It also accepts no responsibility if minimal or no activity is experienced on an event.
18. A Haunting Experience suggest that due to the lateness of the investigation you make arrangements that ensure you are not too tired to drive and perhaps book into a hotel or guest house prior to the event. Remember Tiredness Can Kill.
19. These terms and conditions are non-negotiable and your booking of an event demonstrates their acceptance by you, the client. These conditions and any contract into which they are incorporated shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
20. A Haunting Experience will endeavour to ensure that your time spent at the location is fruitful and rewarding and between us we should all have an experience that will not be forgotten.
21. All deposits are non-refundable
Refunds for events paid in full
22. For any cancellation before a six (6) week period prior to the event we will issue a full refund less a 6% cancellation charge.
This percentage relates to the full cost of the event.
23. Cancellation or requests for a refund more than five (5) weeks prior to the event will be paid less a 20% cancellation charge.
This percentage charge relates to the full cost of the event.
24. Any requests for a refund between five (5) and four (4) weeks prior to the event will be paid less a 50% cancellation charge.
This percentage charge relates to the full cost of the event.
25. No refunds will be given less than four (4) weeks prior to the event.
26. If a guest is unable to attend this can be transferred to a different guest if we are notified six (6) weeks before the event date.
We want all of our guests to enjoy our events and to feel safe; one disruptive guest can have an adverse effect on any event. We would therefore like you to read and agree to the terms set out in this policy.
There is a strict behaviour code on our events that all guests should be made aware of.
No behaviour will be tolerated that has a detrimental impact on the event or the other guests. Any behaviour deemed inappropriate will be dealt with swiftly and the person or people concerned will automatically be removed from the event regardless of any transport difficulties or any adverse weather conditions.
We would be grateful if you could contact us as soon as possible to let us know if you are unable to attend an event, even if it is on the day of event so that we are aware that you will not be arriving and can inform our staff. Many thanks.